Monday, May 13, 2013

Building Your Makeup Kit

I guess it has been nearly a year since my last post. So many things have happened including the launch of my own business here in Houston, TX. Check it out at www.kenzieandco.com!

As a professional makeup artist many people, including my clients, ask me what my favorite makeup items are so I've decided to put together a list:

Foundation:  M.A.C. Studio Fix (pressed powder)


Blush:  NARS "Orgasm" (Looks great on almost everyone!)


Bronzer/Contour: Benefit "HOOLA" (This is a fantastic mid-tone, matte bronzer!)


Eyeliner:  M.A.C. Fluidline "Blacktrack" or Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Pencils "Zero"


Mascara:  Maybelline Great Lash "Very Black" Water Proof (Old faithful)


Lip Wear:  Clinique "Rootbear" superbalm moisturizing lip balm (This is a great, natural looking lip gloss!)

             
Eye Shadow:  Urban Decay Naked and Naked II palettes


My tip for you would be to gradually build up your makeup collection. Start with one item, aquaint yourself with it and perfect your look. Then move on to the next one and do the same.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments you may have for Mackenzie.